Friday, July 15, 2011

How do I stop people from using my dumpster?

I am remodeling my house, and I have a dumpster in my driveway, and people are constantly throwing trash in my dumpster. Every morning I go there to work on my house I find new items in my dumpster. I even found a couple of couches, and broken down lawnmowers in the dumpster. The dumpster is in a neighborhood where everybody is friends with everybody and if I call the police the people in the neighborhood will not snitch on each other. I was thinking about putting camera's around the house, but the way the house is set up, and the way the dumpster is located I will not be able to get a license plate number. At best I would get a picture of the person's doing it and a description of a vehicle. Can someone please give me some idea's about what I can do about this situation. This is costing me a great deal of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment