Thursday, July 14, 2011

Please help me with my ex boyfriend, advice?

okay, so I have an on and off boyfriend for a year weve been dating since i was 13, and he was old 14, I lost my virginity to him a mouth later and we had a really sexual relationship. but he's always effin around. the reason we broke up is because i cheated on him with his best friend who i use to smoke weed with when my b.f left the state for summer, and when he came back his friend snitched so he dumped me. we were really in love with eachother , but he screwed me over when we had sex a while ago , he had a new g.f [total bi*ch] but he turned around and told me I'm an easy whore. so he's been threatening me for a while about telling my mom everything we've done [sex, pot, the sneaking out, skipping school] He's been having problems with his dad, so I think he's taking it out on me. but hes also texting me telling me he wants me still and i'm the only girl from him, i'm beatiful, and we were both idiots for leaving eachother, but than he tells me the complete oppsite. I'm in love with him and in the past we've been talking about having a baby with eachother. [money isn't a problem; his family's rich] Cause he admitted he tried getting me preggo's once. I need help D:

No comments:

Post a Comment