Monday, July 18, 2011

I need serious help with my problems in my life??????????????????

i need help from somebody dats from a place where u needa bring a strap everytime you walk out ur house,, cause around my neighborhood theres none stop kids my age walkin round strapped with mace,, machetes (i aint lyin),, and billy clubs... all i have is some mace and theres two guys dat always tryda start shiiiit wit me,, i just got my mace not long ago so i was wonderin if i should mace em or what cause i dont want em to think im a punk,, theres no way im gunna snitch them out or anything like dat but these people piss me off so much i actually considered killen em once and i aint even kiddin,, so my question is How should i handle problems like dis where i live without possibly gettin merced

No comments:

Post a Comment