Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What should I do? Get a PS3 or buy Xbox 360 games?

Okay during these upcoming holidays I'm planning on buying an HDTV (about either a 37 or 42 inch one) and a speaker system when they are having sales (hopefully going to go out on blackfriday for something). I'm wondering about getting either a PS3 or Xbox games this upcoming Sept (I'll have money for either one). By the time I get it I'll be done with my xbox live gold so I'll have to rebuy a 12 month card for that which is anywhere between $48-$59 and wondering if it will be worth it or to go with the PS3 (free online gaming) as I also was thinking about the ps3 as I want to get a tv that can play 3D movies/Games and I want to get the Star Wars Movies on Blu Ray this fall. On the other hand if I just got games and the xbox live gold card then I can get some extra games and wont need to buy games for the PS3 (which I would do in time, but I will get like 3 games when I get the ps3). I have and enjoy DIXV format movies which the xbox won't play but the PS3 would. I'm planning on getting a used PS3 if I do get it. What do you think I should do?

No comments:

Post a Comment