Monday, July 11, 2011

What should I do, my sister is really annoying?

She constantly tries to talk to me while I'm busy, but when I'm not doing anything, she hardly wants to talk and has an attitude. To get my attention, she constantly calls my name, sometimes in different childish voices, and if I don't answer, she snitches and tells my mom. She's always in my business, and always wonders where I am going or what I am doing. SHE'S MORE NOSY THAN MY PARENTS!!!!! Also, when I finally get her to leave me alone, she has a very childish attitude and ends up insulting me and calling me names. And the biggest problem...WE ARE SEVERAL YEARS APART!!!!!!!! SHE'S WAY OLDER THAN ME! What can I do? I don't want to end up hating my sister, but I don't think I can tolerate her actions any longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment