Monday, July 11, 2011

Why would someone want to ruin your image?

I am a 23 year old male. I had a 38 year old female co worker who liked me. I didn't mind being her friend. She struggled making enough money for the light bill sometimes and I gave her money. I took her places whenever she needed somewhere to go. I found out that she was saling drugs and I backed off of her a little because I was taking her places and I didn't want to go down with her if she was going to get caught by the cops. I nicely told her why and I thought she understood. She would later send me text messages claiming that I cost her her job (she got fired for stealing money), but she believed that I told my boss that she was stealing money. I don't really believe that she believes that I snitched on her, I believe that she is angry because I no longer want to associate with her and acting as if she thinks that I did so is suppose to make me feel guilty and prove my case to her. We're not friends on Facebook, but she posted a status 2 weeks after she got fired stating my name and said that i better stop spreading rumors on her. Then she continued by insulting me by saying that I have Feminine ways and that I have male boobs (I work out daily and have a buff physique). I was wondering about this kind of behavior. I don't really believe that she is upset about the allegation about me spreading rumors on her, but why would she want to attempt to ruin my image because I don't want to associate with her?

No comments:

Post a Comment