Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I dont know what to do about my bf? plz can somebody help!!!!?

It sounds like your boyfriend just leads a separate life from his relationship with you. Nothing wrong with it as long as he's not cheating. I think you should cool off and just say "my boyfriend loves me, I have nothing to worry about". If you're really stressed about the whole girl thing then I'd ask him. Don't accuse him, but just ask about his friends that are girls and stuff. Don't hover. Most guys tend to hate it when the girlfriend hovers over what they're doing with their friends. They think a girl is too clingy if she consistently keeps asking for him to stop talking to certain people and stuff. I think while he's on holiday minimize your time talking to him to like...once a week. Give him some time to have fun with his friends and enjoy your girl time with some of your buddies. Maybe the time spent separated will help you guys realize your time together is precious and even if it's not a lot, the time you spend together is nice and you should enjoy it without worries. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment