Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What do I do!!! My boyfriends mom is crazy?

I'm sorry it's going to be hard for you. Even if you have your parents support they won't help you a lot like they would probably teach you to learn how to be a mom and then your probably going to be taking care of the baby by your self. This is just my opinion but you should confront your boyfriend's mom and tell her you can't do it by yourself and you want the baby's father to be there supporting his own son with you. And hope for the best. The reason why I'm saying that your parents might not help you a ton is cause your a teen. Still a child sort of... So every time you are ganna go party ur parents might think it is not fair. The main thing is that you are going to have to learn how to be responsible. And your boyfriend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment